Friday, May 25, 2007

Meez

I finally found a computer that worked to create a Meez. So, here she is. I picked the cricket bat because my husband plays cricket every weekend, the dance studio because that's where I spent the first half of my life. I wanted to pick the children animation, but couldn't as they only had one child and I have two. I also wanted to have her dancing, several really fun ones, but decided to go with the bat. How fun. Too bad it eats up bandwith and knocks out computers.

2 comments:

lisas said...

Hi, ScrappyMommy,
I liked your name, so I decided to comment on yours. Wow, you are so organized. It put's me to shame.
I better get crackin and learn how to do the meez too.

Great job.
lisa s

mystorytime said...

I like to scrapbook (haven't had a chance to in 2 years, but I still consider it to be my main hobby). And I'm a mommy (of 2 under 2).

The meez was easier than I thought. Easy to create, as long as using a computer that doesn't crash - but I needed help adding it it the blog (I ended up adding a new item, or some such term)