Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The End...

Stealing a title from dear ol' Lemony. I enjoy Online learning. This has been a great experience. I have not worked for any other employer who values staff education at such a high level. The dedication by management to insure we all recognize new trends and technologies is wonderful. It's been nice hearing staff who were terrified of this and against the whole thing are now so excited about new services we can offer to the public.

Well, I was just looking at the Discussion Board, and the discussion starting about Copyright looks like it will be a very interesting discussion to watch.

I started a new discussion as well. About personal blogs invading the workplace environment. See what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.