Monday, June 11, 2007

Week 8 - 'Bout time I get caught up

Just in time for next week's posting.

Gotta make sure I get all this done. Just joined the gym - see previous post, and I can see use of that new MP3 player, as I don't have one.

Need to try one of those playaways now, after I buy some earbuds.

OK - Week 8. I'm being a loner with this course. I enjoy web-based learning. The self-paced aspect is great - especially since we all have certain times of day where we absorb learning better. I have discussed the course with other staff members during the course of my training weeks in other departments, but I haven't actually helped anyone with it up to this point. Many discussions regarding blogs and privacy in general, but we haven't worked on the actual coursework together. It would've been fun as a team, but my schedule at this point in time really doesn't allow for it. Maybe the next round, when my schedule is more evened out.

On to week 9...tomorrow!

No comments: